Call or Email Rover's Retreat
All dogs need the following:
- Copies of current vaccination records (Rabies, DHLP and Bordatella)
- Be 25 lbs. or less
- Must be interviewed to evaluate temperament
- Be spayed or neutered
What do you need to bring?
There is no need to bring anything when your dog comes to Rover’s Retreat for the day. All dogs receive a mid-day snack, but if you prefer to bring your own that is fine.
We have daycare on Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cost is $25 a day per dog.
Pups need to be picked up by 5:00 or a late fee of $10 could be charged.
At Rover’s Retreat we supply much of what your dog needs while he or she stays with us. We do this to make your preparation easy and stress free. There is no need to bring a bed or a crate as we have plenty.
All dogs have their own roomy crate filled with a plush mattress (unless the owner requests that their dogs share) for afternoon naps and sleeping at night. The rest of your dog’s stay is spent in supervised play and hanging out with the other canine guests. Below is a list of the things you will need to bring each time your dog comes for a visit.
- Food-only bring what your dog needs for their stay. Please don’t bring an entire bag when a Ziploc will do.
- Please include instructions on how often your dog is fed and any instructions with regard to snacks.
- A medication schedule
- A blanket or some piece of clothing from home for them to sleep with. (optional)
All bookings must be requested by email with arrival and pickup times included.
Cost is $35 a day (from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m the next day) Any late pickups need to be discussed in advance as pickups after 9:00 a.m. will include a daycare charge for that day.
We are located in the Tahoe Park area. Thanks!